Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Icy again.

Well it is icy again.  Oklahoma weather is so crazy.  I would rather have snow then all this ice.  It is so different than where I grew up.  O well.  Joey is so glad not to have school tomorrow.  He loves being out.  He makes me laugh.  Hopefully they have school on Wednesday though because they are supposed to have the 100th day of school this week.  Maybe we will practice counting to 100 tomorrow.  :)  So I am talking to my dear friend Amber on webcam right now.  It is so nice to have a webcam and be able to chat with her.  I think that is the hardest thing about graduating from college is moving away from some of the best friends I have ever made.  I miss Amber so much and all the fun we had while in Moberly.  It also is nice because our husbands were the ones who brought us together because they are best friends.  It is wonderful to have couples where we can hang out and never tire of each other.  Sure do miss that.  Wish she lived closer.  It is a bummer.  But at least I know that she is always there if I ever need her.  :)  Love you Amber.  :)  
Well tomorrow is a slow day.  I hope that I don't have school tomorrow night.  That would be awesome.  Well we will see.  The weather might be good to me tomorrow.  Goodnight to all.

1 comment:

  1. There is just something about those friends you make in college...it's for life! No matter how long you haven't talked or been around you can always pick right back up and have the best time! I miss my girls from college too. It's great to have those friendships. I am so glad God has brought you here though...we all love you and don't know what we would do without U here!!

    ReplyDelete