Saturday, January 10, 2009

Once again...

I am waiting for Isaac to fall asleep.  He is so funny because he doesn't like to sleep in his bed unless he knows that Joe and I are laying in the bed next to him.  He knows he is alone and he hates it.  Babies are funny that way.  They sense things like how we are feeling or what is going on that we might not be aware of.  These are all the joys of being a mom.  I love it.  I love having Isaac here to cuddle and kiss.  Joey and Atalie love Isaac.  They are constantly asking if they can kiss him or hug him or hold him.  Atalie always says I love Isaac he is so cute.  It is so fun to see how they are acting with him.  I don't remember Joey being this way with Atalie.  He probably was a little bit but Atalie is more mature than Joey was at the age of 3 so that makes a difference. It has just been a different journey with Isaac.  I haven't quite hit the huge difference with having 3 children, mainly because Isaac only eats and sleeps.  When he starts moving around I think it will start affecting me.  :)  He already is growing so fast.  It always goes by so quick.  It makes me sad because I love the baby stage and holding them and hugging them and since Isaac is probably my last one I just am treasuring every minute I have with him.
So next week I start school again.  I am taking 15 hours this semester.  It seems like a lot but really I am only taking 12 all semester I just have 2 classes that are 8 weeks and one is at the beginning of the semester and the other starts in the middle of the semester.  I really hope it goes well.  I haven't taken math since I was in the 11th grade and so I am a little nervous about taking Math.  O well it will be okay.  I am excited about my American Sign Language class 2.  I  loved ASL 1 and I can't wait to start ASL2.  I just hope it goes well.  I sure wish I had someone to practice with because that would really help me do better and help me be a better interpreter.   I hope I can succeed in it.  Sometimes I don't have very good confidence in myself and that makes me scared and not want to finish something or start something.   I have a hard time stepping out of the box into my non comfort zone.  I know I need to just do it but it is hard for me.  Well I know I can do it I just have to keep pressing on.  Isaac is asleep.  Goodnight to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment