Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wondering

So I haven't worked in a real job almost a year now. I quit working at the YMCA when I found out I was pregnant with Isaac, (that isn't the only reason but you know) and I haven't had a job since then. I really like staying home and enjoy the time that I have with my family at night but now a job opportunity has come up and I am thinking I might take it. Joe and I talked a little about it and really it is at night after 9 and only for a couple of hours. It would be cleaning the Bailey Golf course club house. Not anything big but maybe what I have been wanting. Just some extra money to help us get bills paid off and not feel like we can't do anything because I don't want to have no money left over. I also would like to buy a lap top so we can give our PC to the kids and let them use it to play on and then eventually school work. So I really do think it would be a good thing. Plus Joe could golf for cheap. Well I will let you know if I take up the offer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment